I am working on my pricing and packages (Plan to launch in April/May)
.... and a few local businesses that have multiple locations (banks,
churches etc.) that have teams/groups travel between locations from time to
time and don't have the office space.... seem to a need a cowork space
semi-regularly are asking me if I will offer them a group rate so they can
have up to 8 people per week use our facility as their coWork space...
now, its my understanding that the "up to" 8 people will be different
people depending on the week... so essentially X bank might have 24 people
come through my doors once a month but instead of paying a membership fee
for each person, they are asking me if I can give them one flat rate -- I
am struggling finding information on how people price out a "group"
membership... ANY insight would be extremely helpful!!