Hi again!

Working mom alert here – spending an hour organizing old conversations into
new categories was absolutely perfect for my brain power today. It's
simple, easy work that not only made me feel like I was actually doing
something, but it brought me back into some awesome conversations from the
Google Group (soon-to-be) of Yore.

*Looking for a quick and easy way to be of service to the global coworking
community? Look no further.* Alex has made it easy as pie to chip in. DO IT.

<3

PS - hi again, everyone. I've missed y'all and I also don't know so many of
you. I look forward to being a bit more reconnected as we shift over to the
new platform!
__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com