We use Comcast Business, we've had good luck with them the last 2 years
since we opened. Though for a while we had problems but it turned out it
wasn't Comcast, there was a closet in the garage downstairs that the
building manager had assumed wasn't relevant to us. After troubleshooting a
while and not finding the problem (speed was too low and we were paying for
the 500MB speed package), the tech insisted that the manager let him see
that closet. She finally relented and sure enough, there was internet cable
in there that led to our office space, and the cable was skinny and flimsy.
Once we replaced that cable with the nice thick stuff, we were finally
getting the 500MB download that Comcast promises. That comes into a fairly
large ''Business'' modem, the biggest one Comcast has, and then that is
distributed throughout our space via 4 Engenius access points, which is a
''poor man's'' way of helping distribute load/demand.

Once we get some other expenses out of the way, and membership increases,
we're going to look at Meraki. They are THE deal when it comes to load
balancing Wi FI demand in office spaces. For now though the 500MB download
package and 4 Engenius access points suffice. Note — the 500MB speed does
not carry all the way through the Engenius access points, it will drop,
though the speed is still more than enough for users.

Alejandro Moreno S. <alejandro@venturepad.works>
Cofounder/VP VenturePad <http://venturepad.works>