Hello! I’m considering starting a co-working space in my town however I have
zero knowledge of business or entrepreneurship which frankly makes me feel
quite unprepared! The co-working resources have been super helpful, but I feel
like I need to know more. I currently work in higher ed, so I have the luxury
of professional development funding to use.

Are there any classes you’d recommend taking or wish you’d taken before
starting your space? There seem to be a number of entrepreneurship fundamentals
certificates out there to choose from, which I’m leaning towards. However I’m
open to suggestions!