Hi all,

* Captains please pass this message on to all of your coxes *

We’ve had some complaints about noise before 07:30 in the morning. Please
remember that you must keep coxing calls to the absolute minimum required to
navigate safely above the Railway Bridge, and that the cox box volume should be
as low as possible, whilst still ensuring that everyone can hear the cox.
Additionally, coaching from the bank is not permitted above the Railway Bridge
before 07:30.

Thank you for your cooperation on this - it’s important that we remain
considerate and respectful of other river users and nearby residents, so as not
to give the council any reason to step in with a much more heavy handed
approach!

Thanks,
Conor