> Dear CPAN Testers,
>
> It has been noted that one or more test reports you have submitted,
> regarding CPAN distribution uploads, have unfortunately been sent with
> incorrectly formatted subjects, which means that the automated reporting
> tools, are unable to parse and record your reports correctly.
>
> Please Note: If any of these reports are due to non-standard formatted
> uploads, the authors of those respective uploads will have been
> notified, and you can disregard this email.
>
> The reports in question are:
>
> 2543959,[EMAIL PROTECTED],missing - PASS - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
> 2.6.26.3-fuuka.profvince.com
>
> The number at the beginning of the line is the NNTP ID of the report as
> recorded by the CPAN testers NNTP server, and can be seen by searching
> list archives replace the <NNTP ID> in the following URL with the
> appropriate number:
>
> http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/<NNTP ID>
>
> The correct format of the distribution should be:
>
> <distribution name>-<distribution version>
>
> while the correct format for the subject line should be:
>
> <grade> <distribution name>-<distribution version> <platform>
>
> For example:
>
> PASS Acme-Example-3.1.7 openbsd 4.0
>
> If you have since corrected this subject formatting in your reports,
> please ignore this mail. These mails are generated based on the past
> months uploads, and only notes the reports which have not been parsed
> correctly for the CPAN Testers and CPAN Statistics sites.

I wouldn't dare to change the format of the reports - as I know how much
fuss it would create - nor do I see how doing that would be useful.

> On the other hand, if this is not part of a simple fix to part of your
> smoke testing script/application, but is a fault one of the recommended
> automated tools, please let me know which ones you are using, as this
> will help to identify any potential bugs within the tools.

This machine uses Test::Reporter 1.5202 since yesterday.
It also uses CPANPLUS::YACSMoke 0.22 with CPANPLUS 0.84 for a few weeks.

> Note that I
> do not review these emails, so please reference the affected test
> reports listed above in any correspondance. Thanks.

Since all testing is automatic, I unfortunately don't know which reports
are misformed (or else I wouldn't let them being sent).

> If you have any questions about the CPAN testers mechanisms, please
> don't hesitate to ask. For more information about CPAN Testers, please
> see the CPAN Testers Wiki - http://wiki.cpantesters.org - or join the
> CPAN Testers Discuss mailing list by sending a blank email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm already following the list. Cc'ing.

> Thanks for contributing to CPAN and Perl by being a CPAN Tester.

Thanks for managing it.

> Regards,
> Barbie.

Vincent Pit.