When I go to this page,

http://www.cpantesters.org/show/ExtUtils-ModuleMaker.html#ExtUtils-ModuleMaker-0.51

... I see an accurate summary of CPAN testers reports for the latest version of ExtUtils::ModuleMaker.

However, when I go to this page,

  http://testers.cpan.org/author/JKEENAN.html

... which purports to report on the latest version of all my CPAN distributions, I see that the version of ExtUtils-ModuleMaker reported on is 0.204 -- and that this version is reported as failing 80% of the time. Far from being the latest version, 0.204 was the last version posted to CPAN before I took over maintenance from its creator, Geoff Avery.

Can anyone explain why testers.cpan.org is saying that such an old version of a CPAN distribution is the latest?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan