On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:52:37PM -0800, Bob goolsby wrote:

> An a matter of curiosity, since the Acme:: name space is intended as a
> joke

It isn't, it's also a place to put experiments and "interesting" code.

>      do we really need to /care about running the test-harness (if
> any)?  I've always assumed that the joke was sufficient unto itself,
> and no one in the right mind would be using Acme modules in any real
> work.

There is one useful module that I know of in Acme::* - Acme::Damn, which
lets you "unbless" objects.

Testing them does no more harm than testing anything else, so I don't
bother excluding them normally.  But I'm going to exclude this 'un
simply because if one of my testers hits it, then it'll prevent me from
testing any other new uploads for ages.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary