On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:20:14PM +0000, Barbie wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just to let you know, the CPAN Tester server is undergoing an upgrade at
> the moment. I had hoped this wouldn't take too long, but it appears some
> of the most recent versions of some required modules fail :( As such I'm
> having to manually upgrade some by hand.

This is going to take longer than anticipated because of things like:

# running Build.PL
Creating new 'MYMETA.yml' with configuration results
Creating new 'Build' script for 'accessors' version '1.01'
Prereq '5.6.0' for 'perl' is not supported by Module::Build::Compat

It can't cope with a requirement of "perl: v5.6.0", running on
perl-5.10.

:(

Cheers,
Barbie.