On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Barbie <bar...@missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
> [1] http://wiki.cpantesters.org/wiki/QuickHowToCT20

I've been a wikignome this morning and have rationalized the various
"get started" and "quick start" pages and links.  (Thank you Tim Bunce
for pointing out just how absurd it had been.)

There is now only *one* quick start page:
http://wiki.cpantesters.org/wiki/QuickStart

Please update any blog posts or other notifications to direct people
to that page.  (The old QuickHowToCT20 just links to it, since i don't
know if the wiki can automatically redirect.)

I have also updated the "Getting Started".  Getting Started is now the
page that has more of the "motivational" text and the Quick Start page
is the "cookbook" for getting manual report submission working as a
first step.

Both then point to the Smoke Tools page for guides to automated smoking.

HOW YOU CAN HELP -- the automated smoke tools pages need to be updated
for CT 2.0.  If you have some round tuits today, please, please,
please, help update them.

-- David