On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 02:47:49PM -0700, cr...@animalhead.com wrote:
> I've been following this list and the authors one for quite some time
> now,
> and I can't recall anyone asking the obvious question posed in the
>
> One of my modules (IP::World) has more than a hundred PASS and one
> UNKNOWN.  The UNKNOWN was incomprehensibly messed up.
> I wrote to the tester and he said he had no idea what happened.  He
> retried it with result PASS (It's right above the UNKNOWN if anyone
> looks at the list).
>
> Is there any procedure whereby such a messed-up test can be deleted
> from the database?

As David says, not yet. However, I have been working on the Admin site
for CPAN Testers which will effectly hide the report from public gaze.
I'm working on it at the moment and hope to get it finished as soon as
possible. Although I have several other life changing events going on at
the moment covering births, deaths and marriages, so I can't give you an
exact date when it will be available.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--