Greets,

In the wake of CPAN Testers 2.0, I'm now getting a number of complete reports
that would previously have been subjected to 50k truncation.  This has allowed
me to shorten the cycle of patching and to fix things in many cases without
needing to contact a tester.  As the author of a large XS distro with some
fairly elaborate portability concerns, this improvement has made my life
easier, and I'm grateful.

It seems that upgrading to CPAN Testers 2.0 is not entirely sufficient to
eliminate the 50k truncation, though.  This test was truncated...

 http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/1a08e248-cad4-11df-87cd-1c8c4afd17af

... but when I contacted the author, he indicated that he was already at
CT2.0.

So that I can advise this tester and potentially others in the future, what
needs to be done in order to turn off 50k truncation under CT2.0?

Cheers,

Marvin Humphrey