On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 10:41:32AM -0400, Nigel Horne wrote:
> I believe the new reporter system is still losing some submissions.
> None of my tests for Email::Fingerprint have appeared (there is no
> matrix).  But I've heard from the author about some fail reports that
> have come from me, so I know that copies are getting to him - they just
> aren't appearing on the matrix.

There's a fail report for Perl 5.13.4 and Email::Fingerprint from you that
doesn't show up by default on this page:

    http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/E/Email-Fingerprint.html

To get it to show up, it's necessary to select "All Versions" instead of
"Official ONLY" in the dropdown for "Perl Maturity".

    http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/E/Email-Fingerprint.html?perlmat=1

Marvin Humphrey