From: Shlomi Fish [shlo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:52 AM
To: Susanto, Leo
Cc: CPAN Testers Discuss
Subject: CPAN Testing: File::Temp is broken on your Win32 tester

Hi Leo,

(CCing cpan-testers-discuss)

I recently received a failure report from several machines while
testing the new Config-IniFiles version 2.64 on Win32:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/fb07a351-72c6-1014-a617-6c529855645b

It seems that File::Temp is broken there and the two tests that use it
failed as a result. Please fix it there.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.