  > On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Barbie <bar...@missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
 >> On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 08:15:04AM -0500, Vick Khera wrote:
 >>> This distribution has been marked as "delete" on the module list for
 >>> quite some time.  Why am I still receiving reports about it?
 >>
 >> Because version 2.05 is still available on CPAN. You may have deleted
 >> older versions. If this should been deleted and hasn't, then I suggest
 >> you go to your PAUSE account [1] and try and delete it again.
 >>

  > Thanks.  I guess I'll have to do that. I was hoping to leave it up for
  > posterity...

Which is appreciated!

  > Does the tester run all modules regardless of if they're
  > listed in the module list?

I can't answer for that tester but I can answer for the programs that I
use to smoke CPAN. I could not even guarantee that they stay away from
backpan. So even if a distribution is deleted from CPAN it might be
tested again by me. It doesn't happen often but when searching for the
cause of some bug or test failure backpan is a valuable source.

If you do not want to receive the test reports, you better go to
http://prefs.cpantesters.org/ and set your preferences such that you
don't receive them.

--
andreas