An amazing achievement, congratulations Barbie :-)

This seems as good a time as any to say thanks for CPANTS, I'm
completely addicted to seeing my code run on hundreds of machines and
getting PASS reports back, and of course it's such an amazingly useful
feature for the CPAN to have when I'm considering other people's
modules to use. Thanks to you and to everybody involved!

- Alex