The test failed.

I don't know what is going on but it's definitely not a problem with
1. File::Temp (I manipulated 02-eliminate-old-ids.t and put fort.yaml
file in fixed directory).
2. I also changed blib\lib\XML\Grammar\Fortune\Synd.pm to open and
close fort.yaml manually to see if this a problem with YAML::Syck
DumpFile function. But it's not.

I have no idea what is going on.