Hi Gabor,

> ps. Would it be possible to put a time stamp on
> http://stats.cpantesters.org/testers.html
> to know when it was generated (and maybe some hints when is it going
> to be generated next time).

It's typical generated every 4 hours. However, I'm looking at making
some of the more memory intensive pages (matrices) less frequent. I'll
look to add a timestamp for each page in the next release.

> It might be also interesting to see the same list for the last 30 days
> or 100 days to see who
> are the most active reporters now.

That's something I've thought about doing previously too, but haven't
got around to looking at adding to the code. Possibly something for the
next release.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--