On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 05:47:31PM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Barbie <bar...@missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
>
> If you are into creating more leaderboards, what about creating one or
> two that values diversity?
> Give 1 score for a test report but give more scores for test reports
> on platforms/OS-es and even modules that are not well tested.

That involves considerably more computation and would require me
to rework stats in the past if a module/platfom became popular. I'd
rather keep it simple and straight-forward.

> another suggestion would be to create a leaderboard for the non-smokers.
> If for nothing else then because it is healthier not to smoke.

Not sure I follow this. A non-smoker would be somebody who doesn't
run tests. Did you mean differentiating between automated smokers and
those that test during an install? If so, then unfortunately we cannot
know that by the report. Not sure it would inspire anyone to do more,
which would be the hope.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--