I still see the gap in the PASS Summary but the good
news is that the 2+ day delay in processing the CPAN
Testers reports seems to have been resolved.

What ended up being the problem?

--Chris

On 8/14/2011 9:45 AM, chm wrote:
Well, the PASS Summary "glitch" has now spread to
the PDL data as well for which the missing reports
are the ones since I took over as release manager
for PDL. It looks like we're back to the original
hypothesis that it is related to who releases a
module.

Also, the CPAN Testers reports still seem to be
2 days behind. Is this understood or is it
possibly the result of some internet attack on
the metabase process?

--Chris