This is either a question (am I doing something
wrong) or a problem report for 2 thing that seem
to be happening in my FF7 browser:

(1) I am not able to set my viewing preferences
    for the reports page.  When I go to the
    "Change Cookie Preferences" and modify things
    (to the most inclusive options---except only
    reports for CPAN modules without backpan),
    I then get "No reports found. select another
    distribution version, or alter your preferences".

(2) The "Report Summary" widget in the lower
    left corner of the reports display never
    displays.  It used to work but lately it
    gives a spinning circles thing and never
    shows anything.  This may be something in
    my settings but I have no idea how to debug
    further or to get an error message or such
    to fix the issue.

The only way I've worked around #1 is to use the
"Link to this page with the above options" which
works.  This is also why I did not report this
problem sooner since my usual "check for test
reports" bookmark is to the link generated and
not from the cookie/prefs options.

The "Report Summary" is not critical since I
can access the reports directly but it was
nice to have to see trends and get a feel for
how things have been testing by version.

Thanks,
Chris