On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 01:52:43PM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Andreas J. Koenig
> <andreas.koenig.7os6v...@franz.ak.mind.de> wrote:
> > You must download the report, not look at it in the browser.
>
> True, though I wonder if we might find a way to "fix" that and
> show/highlight trailing whitespace in the browser.

Better would be to go to the source, and allow Test::More to highlight
the whitespace differences. This could be additional whitespace or the
difference between tabs and spaces. This would be much more useful that
waiting for a CPAN Testers report.

This crops up often enough, that I think it would be very much
appreciated if someone had the tuits to added the appropriate code to
Test::More :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--