On 06/12/12 09:45, Martin J. Evans wrote:
On 06/12/12 09:36, Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
Hi Martin.

                I got the following failure report:
                which says "Can't locate Module/Loaded.pm" and yet
Module::Loaded is in
                the META.yml file for this version:

            I don't see this module in the requirements list in your
Makefile.PL.
            How did it made its way into the META.yml file?

    I manually edit the META.yml file - it is not generated.

I'm not an expert, but I think that the .yml file is there for the automatic
tools, not for installation.
In the installation process only Makefile.PL is used.
So please add this dependency to your Makefile.PL.

Thanks. I'll fix that.

Why do you manually edit the yml file anyway?

No particular reason, I know it can be generated.
Shmuel.

Martin

If I remove the NO_META from my ExtUtils::MakeMaker->writeMakefile:

WriteMakefile(
    NAME              => 'DBIx::LogAny',
    VERSION_FROM      => 'lib/DBIx/LogAny.pm', # finds $VERSION
    LICENSE           => 'perl',
    PREREQ_PM         => {
        Log::Any => 0.14,
        Log::Any::Adapter => 0.10,