Chris,

There's nothing in the wiki to terribly detailed. It's just
http://wiki.cpantesters.org/wiki/GettingStarted and
http://wiki.cpantesters.org/wiki/SmokeTools. GettingStarted is the page
which suggests the CPANPLUS route for automated testing without explaining
further.

Regardless, you hit the nail on the head. I recently ran out of disk on the
smoker and cleaned the build directories. It appears just adding the
--indices switch to minismokebox should fix the problem.

Is there a way to suppress NA and UNKNOWN reports?

Thanks,
Chad