Hi,

My thanks to those who have replied to Rocky. I have written a rather
lengthy reply (twice) now, but it has been blocked for mediation approval,
which it seems Rocky has elected to not do.

I did consider posting elsewhere on blogs.perl, but decided it wasn't worth
the effort. If Rocky isn't willing to engage in a discussion about his
misunderstandings, then I don't see much point in promoting his post
further. Of course I may change my mind if he continues.

And very well said Mr Cantrell :)

For everyone else out there, thanks to Garu and Miyagawa, who have been
asking much more politely, the Admin site is getting closer to release.
Some of it may well be integrated into the Reports site too.

Cheers,
Barbie.