Hi again,

> The JSON from
> http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/<firstletter>/<distro>.json
> e.g. http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/m/marc-moose.json

Is this statically generated, so I could sensibly do an If-Modified-Since
request on it?

First cut at a module at:

https://github.com/neilbowers/CPAN-Testers-DistSummary

Any and all comments on it appreciated -- I've just bashed it out.
Basic usage:

use CPAN::Testers::DistSummary;

my $summary = CPAN::Testers::DistSummary->new(name => 'Module-Path');
printf "version = %s  pass rate = %.2f\n",
           $summary->version, $summary->pass_rate;

You can get individual counts of passes, fails and unknowns as well.
By default it will ignore developer releases, but you can request those with

So for Module-Path, without and then with developer releases I get:

version = 0.09     pass rate = 99.78
version = 0.09_01  pass rate = 90.41

Neil