Thanks again to CPAN Testers reports which
enabled our first PDL release with full support
for 64bit indexing.

By a sequence of CPAN developers releases
through the development process we are able
to make the "current" code available to non-developer
PDL users.  We are able to track issues across
platforms, including ones that our development team
does not have direct access to.  The added
stability of the stable releases means that users
trying to work with PDL aren't forced into the release
often, break often, upgrade often cycle---unless they
want to.

Regards,
Chris Marshall
PDL-2.007 Release Manager

Re: PDL-2.4.10: a CPAN Testers success story