Hi Karen,

The problem isn't the CPAN Testers servers, its the develooper server (aka
the cpan.org/perl.org mail server). Unfortunately, the filters have been
blocking the mails, but Robert has now reset the configs today, so all
being well the mails should go through tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Barbie.

--
Birmingham.pm - http://birmingham.pm.org