Hi Nigel,
I noticed that you've been setting AUTHOR_TESTING=1 in your automated
testing system, e.g. in this report:
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/3cda2ae8-3bf6-11e3-b8f6-b09be320165c

That's because it's actually testing my own modules. I wonder if I can set AUTHOR_TESTING on my modules, but not on those it loads. Let me think about that one.

If you are to set this flag, you should also install any indicated
'develop' prerequisites, as otherwise the tests cannot be expected to pass,
and the failing report is useless.

e.g. in the report I reference above, all the tests fail because there is
an additional module loaded when AUTHOR_TESTING=1, which is in develop
prereqs but you have failed to install it.

thanks,
Karen Etheridge
et...@cpan.org
-Nigel