Thank you for investigation.

That means failure is not intermittent (always failed without PERL_SIGNALS).
The fact it works with PERL_SIGNALS does not help much, I never tested
it in this mode, it supposed to run without it.

Well, that's strange I did not see this test failing on other Solaris
systems (with different perl versions however) nor on other *nix with
5.10.0

> After reading http://perldoc.perl.org/perlipc.html, I setted environment
> variable PERL_SIGNALS to unsafe and this part of your test suite passes, c.f.
> attachements.
>
> jdurand@jddwwwopenindiana:~/.local/share/.cpan/build/App-MtAws-1.113-apqFj2$
> perl -Ilib t/integration/sysread_syswrite_full.t >&
> /tmp/without_PERL_SIGNALS.txt
> jdurand@jddwwwopenindiana:~/.local/share/.cpan/build/App-MtAws-1.113-apqFj2$
> PERL_SIGNALS=unsafe perl -Ilib t/integration/sysread_syswrite_full.t >&
> /tmp/with_PERL_SIGNALS.txt
>
> I let you take the appropriate conclusion.
>
> I note that this section already has a SKIP section depending on perl version
> -;

yes, because of known bugs in perl, like this one
https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=119097
but none of them relate to 5.10.0