On 02/05/2017 04:41 AM, Slaven Rezic wrote:
[snip]

To see the up-to-date test coverage you can switch to the "fast" matrix
view --- this is the "Matrix via log.txt" link, the one with the tiny
font. The Test-Simple coverage looks quite good, see
http://fast-matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Test-Simple%201.302075

Unfortunately, in the fast matrix view we see only the test results, but
there are no links to the detailed test reports available.

It seems that updates into the cpantesters database are delayed. On
http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/T/Test-Simple.html I see the note
"Please note that this page is in an update queue, and as such the
latest data may not be currently available."

Yes, I'm now quite familiar with the distinction between the matrix- and fast-matrix- views and the timelag between them. But ...

However, as the stable
Test-Simple release happened almost one month ago, I suspect that there
could be another problem than just delayed processing.

Yes, that's exactly what I wondered about. There's a much greater discrepancy than normal between:

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Test-Simple%201.302075

and

http://fast-matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Test-Simple%201.302075

And for the purpose of Blead-Breaks-CPAN, we really need the actual test report in matrix-.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan