Hi Linda

Perhaps there's a backlog of work to do to update the test db results page.

On 20/04/17 10:22, L A Walsh wrote:
I tried to re-install a module today that failed to
make a few days ago.  I got a duplicate message (not-surprising as
it was a duplicate from a few days ago):

CPAN::Reporter: this appears to be a duplicate report for the make phase:
UNKNOWN Data-UUID-1.221 cygwin-thread-multi 2.6.1(0.30553)

---

Question is... when I look a the data for that module
@ http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/D/Data-UUID.html ,
I don't see that report.

It says it got 4 "unknown" results, but none of those
had "2.6.1(0.30553)" in the OS field (which seems to be
where that goes(?) nor do any of those come from me.

So I'm wondering where I might find the "original" for which the
above is a "duplicate"?

Shouldn't it be on that page?

Thanks!
-linda