Today, I had occasion to go to this page:

http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/U/UR.html#UR-0.46

I was trying to track down the CPANtesters report implied in this post:
https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=131571#txn-1477071

... a failure which presumably would have appeared in perl-5.27.0, i.e., very recently.

On the left-hand side of the cpantesters.org page there is a drop-down labelled "Perl Version". The latest Perl version shown in that box is 5.25.6.

This is so notwithstanding the fact that the main chart on that page does list reports of this distro having been tested against perl-5.26.0 -- though no reports against 5.27.*.

Can this be remedied?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan