Thanks Jonas for all the pointers! I'll look into them shortly.

Meanwhile, I would like to know if it is interesting for the community to have the same thing applied to the cpantesters-web project and execute the same tests that used to be carried on by TravisCI. I'm willing to provide a pull request for that.

Regards,
Alceu