On 3/30/23 12:38, Felipe Gasper via cpan-testers-discuss wrote:
Hello,

        I pushed a Promise::XS release on the 16th--two weeks ago as of today.
There are still no test runs reported. Slaven told me that his smokers have run
the new release, so there would seem to be something amiss?

        I also pushed a Promise::ES6 release a few days back, and that reports
just over 250 test results. So there would seem to be something specific to
Promise::XS’s test result reporting.

        Is anyone able to look at what might be going on here? I suspect
whatever affects Promise::XS could also be affecting other distributions.

        Thank you!

cheers,
-Felipe

This issue has been raised -- but not resolved -- in
https://github.com/metacpan/metacpan-web/issues/2876.