On Jan 29, 2008 7:01 PM, Bob Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the module was tested automatically. This is why you received several
> failures from me. Ijust ran it manually and got the same failure.
> details follow. I would suggest that XML::SAX is failing to do something.
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ >./cpantesting/perl-5.8.8/bin/perl -MXML::SAX
> -MData::Dumper
> -le 'print Dumper([XML::SAX->parsers])'
> could not find ParserDetails.ini in
> /export/home/bob/cpantesting/perl-5.8.8/lib/site_perl/5.8.8/XML/SAX

Yup, you've got a broken XML::SAX install.  XML::SAX without a
ParserDetails.ini is XML::SUX.  Oddly, the only people this seems to happen
to are CPAN testers.  I've never had a real user report this error but I
think you're the third CPAN tester to hit it!  I should add a check in
Makefile.PL telling you to go pester the XML::SAX developers instead.

-sam