Ask Bjoern Hansen [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
*>
*>> *> + xx.cpan.org -> Ask Bjorn Hansen
*>>
*>>    - I did this a while back for one mirror in each country to get an http
*>> redirect. A few mirrors have gotten a CNAME upon request for their
*>> mirrors as well.
*>
*>... but the cooler part of course is that when you go to
*>ftp.perl.org you should hit a mirror in your country or at least on
*>your continent.
*>
*>:-)

Oh, did you use those in the http cluster then? :)

btw - Is there anything we can do at TPC for Paul 'the testing maniac'
Schinder to acknowledge all of his thankless dedication over the past few
years in the cpan-testers corner? I

e.