On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:07:27AM -0400, Kirrily Robert wrote:
> OK, I've just uploaded a pretty basic CPAN-Test-Reporter-0.02 to CPAN in
> authors/id/S/SK/SKUD.

You're my hero!

> I'm still not sure about the use of which_perl() ... Schwern?  I *think*
> it's meant to change the Config output to be appropriate for the perl
> version in question, but I have no idea how to do that. Suggestions
> welcome.

my $config = `$which_perl -V`

    or

my $config = `$which_perl -e 'use Config qw(myconfig);  print myconfig()'`;

> Oh yeah.  If you're going to test it, set
> $CPAN::Test::Reporter::CPAN_TESTERS to your own address so that
> *you* get the output mail.  I've set it to cpan-workers by default,
> which is probably less likely to cause confusion than cpan-testers,
> but I'm sure that even cpan-workers doesn't want to be spammed by
> it.

There should probably be no default.  We don't want test mails going
off to either of the mailing lists by mistake.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One