On Oct 9, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Ricardo Signes wrote:

* David Golden <xda...@gmail.com> [2009-10-09T07:52:22]
22. Clarify author field

Proposal:

I would like to see some clarification of what an author is, especially
since the numbers of distros

Agreed.

* I think there are two things you want to know about the distribution: who
 to contact with questions or bugs (in the event that there is no
 bugtracker) and who holds the copyright.  Copyright gets complicated
quickly, and is probably best described to humans apart from the case in
 which a single "license" entry works.  Author is probably best as
"contact point." One or more people to contact makes sense, and I see no
 real reason to distinguish between them. rjbs

What he said.

Agreed

Graham