On Oct 9, 2009, at 8:20 AM, Ricardo Signes wrote:

* David Golden <xda...@gmail.com> [2009-10-09T07:56:46]
34. Formally reserve keys for private 'in-house' use

Proposal:

For in-house, non-CPAN use, it would be nice to be able to extend META.yml to contain extra keys and data, but any extensions that we choose to make
may one day clash with an official key not yet introduced.
[...]

* I thought this was what key names containing a capital letter did?
 CSJewell

Me, too.

Me too

 If not, let's do that instead of X-.

personally I dislike the case distinction and would rather switch to using x- prefixes which are used in so many other places to mean private extensions

Graham.

phew - did I get to the end :)