One of the goals of the CPAN River model is to get us to focus on cleaning up
the river, starting at the headwaters first. To that end, I’ve been thinking
about how we might measure “river quality”, and have written up two ideas so
far:

        http://neilb.org/2015/05/11/measuring-cpan-quality.html
<http://neilb.org/2015/05/11/measuring-cpan-quality.html>

These are pretty simple, and have some problems, so I’m hoping someone might
come up with something more useful.

Here are the 6 dists in the most upstream category that have >= 2% failures on
CPAN Testers

        podlators
        IO
        File-Path
        IPC-Cmd
        XSLoader
        Locale-Maketext-Simple

I think I saw that File::Path was worked on at the NY hackathon last weekend,
so maybe that will drop off this list soon ...

Neil