On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Peter Rabbitson <ribasu...@cpan.org> wrote:

> Is there something for passive (non-installing) listing *besides* the
> Module::Install / Dzil examples I showed in the original email?
> Does Module::Build offer something similar?
> Or "that's about it" ?
>

>From a side email exchange with Peter, I offered this technique:

$ perl -MCPAN::Meta -wle 'print for
CPAN::Meta->load_file("MYMETA.json")->effective_prereqs->merged_requirements->required_modules'

That's not what he means by his question, but I'm sharing it here so that
it's findable in the list archives for posterity.

I'll let Peter follow up with his own clarification of what he wants.

David

--
David Golden <x...@xdg.me> Twitter/IRC/Github: @xdg