On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:13:50PM +0100, David Precious wrote:

> One thing I thing is good to consider is the fact that all CPAN releases
> get announced on a quite populated IRC channel, increasing the chance of
> someone spotting a release announcement and thinking "hmm, that looks
> dodgy" - but that's of course not entirely reliable, and doesn't focus
> only on new releases.

But is anyone paying attention? I assume you're talking about
#cpantesters, which I'm on, but I hardly ever look at it, and when I do
look I certainly don't look at scrollback, let alone looking at
scrollback *carefully*.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

    Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing