Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this question (it’s been pretty
quiet here lately), but here goes:

I have been working on generating PEP 484 type stubs for a large legacy
codebase that is heavily tied to boost-python. This required some modifications
to boost-python itself in order to get complete type information into the
generated docstrings, where it can be consumed by external tooling to generate
stubs:

https://github.com/boostorg/python/pull/417

I have found this quite useful, and suspect it might be useful for others as
well to have it in a Boost release. Can anyone give me a pointer as to how to
make that happen, or let me know where I should be asking instead? Thanks!

Cheers,
Jakob