"Are you married to your job or are you open-minded?"

Dear Home Business Entrepreneur,

Did you know that the biggest event in marketing history is happening
RIGHT NOW?

Anyone can make a 5 Figure Monthly Income from home.

Get positioned for financial freedom! Join over 75,000 others and find out what
all the excitement is about!

Grab a Few Exciting Minutes!  BRACE YOURSELF!

1-1-800-320-9895 x7465

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
   Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail
   address to be permanently removed from our database and any future
   mailings from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the
   word REMOVE in the subject line to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your
   request to be removed will not be processed.