Title: My.MP3 Update
MP3.com RealNames
  The fastest, easiest way to navigate the Internet!

My.MP3 Member Update

Add Free MP3s to your Music Locker

Madonna

Music by Madonna

Play this Track in Lo Fi Lo Fi Play
Add this Track to My.MP3 Add to My.MP3

Faith Hill

Breathe by Faith Hill

Play this Track in Lo Fi Lo Fi Play
Add this Track to My.MP3 Add to My.MP3

Prince EQ

Sexy Thighs by Prince EQ

Play this Track in Lo Fi Lo Fi Play
Add this Track to My.MP3 Add to My.MP3

My.MP3 Error 29 Message Explained

If you are receiving Error 29 after beaming a CD:

• The CD will be available as soon as we have completed all licensing concerning it.

• Or there are multiple pressings of the same CD. Beam-it™ may recognize one copy of a CD but not another. We hope to have both of these issues resolved shortly.

Find answers to all of your My.MP3 questions now!

Voice Your Opinion on My.MP3

Voice your opinion, find My.MP3 tips and meet other My.MP3 members on our exclusive My.MP3 message board. Post what you love about My.MP3 and even get featured in our next newsletter!

Check out the boards today.

Remember, pending resolution of some copyright issues, some of the tracks on particular CDs might still be unavailable and appear in your account in a locked status. If outstanding copyright issues remain with all the tracks on your CD, that entire CD will not be added to your account. This applies to Standard and Premier accounts.

Play a Quick Mix Now!

To make your listening experience even better, we've added a brand-new My.MP3 feature called Quick Mix.

To play your Quick Mix, log in to My.MP3 and click on the play button on the welcome page.

Try the new Quick Mix feature now!

Check Out the Latest My.MP3 Chart Toppers
SupernaturnalSupernatural by
Santana
Buy it Now!
CrashCrash by
Dave Matthews Band
Buy it Now!
CalifornicationCalifornication by
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Buy it Now!
DookieDookie by
Green Day
Buy it Now!
Yourself Or Someone Like YouYourself Or Someone Like You by
Matchbox20
Buy it Now!
Beam your favorite CDs now!

Don't forget to email us with your comments and questions about My.MP3 at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Find Music
To unsubscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED], click here or forward this email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Copyright © 1996-2001 MP3.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Legal Information - Privacy Policy