You are being sent this email with regard to your previous
interest in earning income from home using your computer.

I am looking for self-motivated people who can personally dedicate
themselves to achieving serious financial goals. This is a legitimate
business, with a seasoned, experienced and successful management team.

It's a perfect "2nd, or low maintenance business" that you can work from
home, using your computer to harness the awesome power of the internet.

It is ideal for those who already have a business or a 9-to-5.

Join my team and let me show you how we can work together to achieve
your personal financial goals, while helping others.

 *   Achieve financial success.
 *   Create monthly on-going income
 *   Eliminate credit card debt.
 *   Eliminate car payments.
 *   Completely pay off your home.
 *   Put you children through College.
 *   Early Retirement.
 *   Enjoy life again.

For your FREE infomation Pack on this Global business opportunity, please
click on the "Reply" button and On the Subject line you MUST put the word "FREE".
I will immediately email you the information on this exciting business.

Have a GREAT DAY!

Mike and
Your Global Income Team

To REMOVE:

Click on the "Reply" button and in the Subject you MUST put  "REMOVE" and you
will be promptly removed from any future mailings.