If you didn't like what Bell's attorney said on Monday, you'll really hate
what he said on Tuesday. During closing arguments, he spoke at length
about how Bell was a bright mind gone awry, off the deep end.

As for my article, I call it like I see it. Bell was slurring his
words on Monday, and was not at top performance. Yesterday he was back
to where he was last week.

-Declan