Hi,

We can register a domian name of your choice free of charge.  We will also re-direct
your
registered domain name to a web site of your choice and set-up e.mail forwarding
facilities for
you.

You may already have a .com domain name extension and want the .co.uk domain name
extension
aswell.  It is better you register it than somebody else as it will not be available
forever.

You may just want to register a domain name in your name so no matter how many times
you change
your e.mail provider you will always keep the same e.mail address.  We call this a
follow me
anywhere e.mail address.  You will be able to direct and re-direct your e.mail address
to a
different provider as often as you like.  Wouldn't you rather have
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (or
yourname.com) instead of an aol, yahoo, hotmail or other ISP address.

You will never have to change your e.mail address ever again. Register one for life in
your own
name.

If you want to host a web site with us we will be able to offer you a fast a reliable
web hosting
facility.

All you have to do is send us an e.mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the name you
are
interested in registering and we will check its availability.  If your chosen name is
available
we will refer you to our web site to continue the registration process.

We look forward to hearing from you with a view to registering a personal domain name.

Best Wishes

Chris Scott

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301,
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmissions to you
by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a "Reply"
to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.