Thousands have enlarged their penis 3-5 inches
in only weeks using Kl Maximum.
Our Penis Enlargement program has been
medically proven, safe, and natural method of
penis enlargement which can be done in
the privacy of your own home in a short
period of time.

FINALLY!!!  No Pumps, No Surgery, No Chemicals, No Pills
to take!
No Harsh Stimulants, No Medications or Supplements.
This is 100% all natural!!
These are a series of developmental routines you do yourself
with our instructions and are tested, and proven effective.

Over 175,000 Satisfied Customers!
Laboratory Tested
100% Safe
Guaranteed Results

Using Our Techniques You Will Learn:
How to please your Lover,
Last longer In Bed,  And Of course Enlarge
your penis  in inches AND thickness in just 2 weeks!

If you are truly committed to enlarging your penis,
GET "THE GUIDE"  and within weeks the development
routines will make your penis longer, thicker, and stronger!!

Cure your impotency, help prevent prostate cancer!
Our exercises help strengthen your pubic muscles
and promote healthy blood flow.

Increase the volume of your ejaculation and the strength
of your erections! See gains in flaccid size, penis girth,
and a large, healthy penis head! Double the strength of
your orgasms in a matter of days.

Our program is over 80% effective to combat penis
curvature!

ORDER TODAY!!!!!!!!!  ONLY $39.95 (REGULAR 69.95)

            *******Testimonials *******

MARCUS FROM KANSAS- I GAINED 3 INCHES AFTER 45 DAYS OF USING THE
PROGRAM.  I WAS ABLE TO CUM 3 TIMES BACK TO BACK NEVER WENT
MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE.  THANKS

MY HUSBAND HANK USED THE PROGRAM AND IS NOW 10.5 INCHES FROM THE 5
INCHES WITH A HARD ON HE WAS PRIOR TO USING THE PROGRAM.  AND HIS DRIVE
INCREASED SO MUCH I HAVE TO TELL HIM NO NOW.  BEFORE I COULD NOT GET
ENOUGH.  THANKS  BEVERLY WILKINS - ORLANDO FLORIDA

I JUST WANTED TO EMAIL YOU AND SAY THANKS.  I SENT IT TO MY SIGNIFICANT. OTHER
AND HE BOUGHT IT THINKING I WAS SAYING HIS PENIS WAS NOT SATISFYING.
I  WAS ONLY JOKING BUT THE JOKE ENEDED UP ON ME.  OVER AND OVER AND OVER
IN 1 WEEK HE WAS DRASTICALLY BIGGER AND HARD AS A BRICK.   I HAVE NEVER
SCREAMED DURING SEX BEFORE.  THANKS SO MUCH THAT WAS 60.00 WELL SPENT!
--MICHELLE

MY HUSBAND STARTED YOUR PROGRAM RELUCTANTLY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO.
HE WAS OVER WEIGHT AND NEVER EXERCISED.  NOT ONLY HAS HE GAINED LENGTH AND
MASS TO HIS PENIS, HIS ESTEEM HAS INCREASED AND HE STARTED GOING TO THE GYM.
I GUESS MEN ARE REALLY EFFECTED BY THERE PENIS SIZE BUT YOUR PROGRAM MADE
ALL THE DIFFERENCE.  TASHA - KANSAS

ORDER TODAY!!!!!!!!!  ONLY $39.95 (REGULAR 69.95)

WE PROCESS ORDERS 24 HOURS A DAY HAVE YOUR PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY
Order today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Act Now and Receive a Free Satellite System and Free Cell Phone!
We will include all this as a Thank You for your Order!!

ONLY $39.95 (REGULAR 69.95)

YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED THE SAME DAY YOU WILL HAVE IT IN NO TIME

PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR CHECK.  BY FAX OR EMAIL
FILL OUT THE ATTACHED ORDER FORM AND/OR
CREDIT INFORMATION TODAY AND SEND IT EITHER TO:
FAX 847-574-1251 or EMAIL Your info to:
MAILTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Order by Mail:
make payable to CMB
3412 Wrightsboro Rd st 902 b 181
Augusta Ga 30909

-------------------ORDER FORM -----------------------------------
$39.95

NAME_______________________________________________

ADDRESS____________________________________________
(The address that is list on your credit card bill!!!)

ADDRESS2___________________________________________

(from back of card with 3 digit code) VISA AND MASTERCARD ONLY

OR ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR CHECK BELOW WITH NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF
YOUR BANK.

TO BE REMOVED [EMAIL PROTECTED]